Schedule Online or Call Us today –
Buying or selling a home can be a difficult process but let the home inspection be one less item to worry about, and call us today in order to receive a clear, concise report.
During a Full Home Inspection our inspector will look at the following items:
- Structural Elements (construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof and foundation)
- Exterior Elements (Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveway, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, windows, lights)
- Roof and Attic (Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing and gutters)
- Plumbing (Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste, vent pipes, toilets, showers, sinks, faucets, and traps)
- Systems and Components (Water heaters, furnaces, air condition, duct work, chimney, fireplace, and sprinklers)
- Electrical (Main panel, Circuit breakers, Types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans, and light fixtures)
- Appliances (Dishwasher, range and oven, built in microwaves, garbage disposal, and smoke detectors)
- Garage (Slab, walls, vents, entry, firewall, garage door, openers, lights, receptacles, exterior, windows and roof)
After the inspection is completed Apex One Home Inspection will provide a detailed inspection report with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand overview of the home. Filled with digital photography indicating the repairs the home may need.